* Fiat 2010 passenger car market share was 7.5 pct in Europe * Fiat, Lancia to launch new models in H2 * Confirms strategic plan objectives TURIN, March 30 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat is targeting a higher market share for car sales in Europe in 2011 with the launch of new products in the second half of this year, Fiat's boss Sergio Marchionne said on Wednesday. Fiat, which owns 25 percent of U.S. No.3 auto maker Chrysler, makes the lion's share of its car sales in Europe, where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat targets higher market share with new models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.