(Adds detail, comments) MILAN, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat and India's Tata Motors are studying a possible cooperation in the areas of research, production, car parts, purchases and distribution, they said on Thursday. The two firms have signed a memorandum of understanding under which they will set up a working group to hammer out the details of such cooperation. Binding contracts could be signed within the next months, the groups said in a statement. Tata Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, Tata Motors study car production, sales deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.