* Deal in question allowed Agnelli family keep Fiat control * Judge says there was no evidence of market abuse * Consob had fined Fiat holding for misleading market * Fiat shares rise 1.92 percent, Exor rises 1.67 pct (Adds details) TURIN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - A Turin court cleared on Tuesday three top executives of Fiat's holding group Ifil, now merged into Exor , of charges of market manipulation in connection with a deal to keep control of Italy's top carmaker. The case relates to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat top shareholder execs cleared of mkt abuse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642