(Releads with details from sources) MILAN, Dec 29 (Reuters) - A block trade of 2.66 percent of Fiat's ordinary share capital was made by Banca Nazionale del Lavoro in an internal reorganisation of its holdings, banking sources close to the operation said. The 29,081,895 shares were traded at 7.3810 euros per share, bourse data showed. BNL was among a group of banks that obtained shares after a 3 billion euro ($3.55 billion) loan was converted into Fiat stock in September. Fiat shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat trade part of BNL stake adjustment-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642