* Unions, Fiat to restart talks on Thursday * Talks concern future of Fiat Mirafiori plant in Turin * Fiat to invest 1 bln euros in plant if it gets concessions * Union leader expects workers' referendum on deal TURIN, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Italian trade unions, with the exception of left-leaning Fiom, and carmaker Fiat are expected to sign a deal on Thursday that would grant a future to the loss-making Mirafiori plant, a source close to the talks said. Fiat said at the end of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, unions to sign Mirafiori deal on Thurs-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.