* Fiat, Chrysler to jointly invest over 1 billion euros * To make high-range SUV for Alfa Romeo, Jeep brands * Shares down 3 percent (Adds details, quote, sahres) TURIN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat is setting up a joint venture with U.S. peer Chrysler to make top-of-the-range SUV cars at its Mirafiori plant in Turin, as part of its plans to boost production in Italy. Italy's largest industrial group, which owns 20 percent of U.S.-based Chrysler, said the plan would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat unveils JV with Chrysler for Turin plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642