(Adds quote, background) BELGRADE, April 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat SpA will sign on Wednesday a memorandum of understanding with the Serb government to invest in car maker Zastava together, Serbia's Economy Ministry said on Tuesday. "Fiat is interested in a strategic partnership with Zastava through a joint investment with the Serbian government," the ministry said in a statement. "This is going to be the biggest investment in the history of Fiat." It gave no further details of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, Zastava clinch partnership - Serb ministry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642