(Adds details, additional quotes) PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Fiat's sales of its new Idea car are running slightly below its expectations, but the Panda model is doing better than the company had hoped, the head of Fiat's car division said on Thursday. "Panda sales are slightly over (expectations)," Herbert Demel said in an interview. "The Lancia Ypsilon is in line, but the Idea is slightly down in that we haven't reached the market share we were expecting." Fiat introduced the three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat's Idea sales less than hoped, Panda more than" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.