* Operating income $2.5 bln * Total revenue falls 11 pct to $11.5 bln * Net postive flow of $3.8 bln to equity funds BOSTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Privately held Mutual fund giant Fidelity Investments said its operating income rose 5 percent to $2.5 billion in 2009, thanks largely to cost-cuts, but total revenue slid 11 percent to $11.5 billion. Average assets under management for the year were 6 percent below the 2008 average, the Boston-based company said in its annual "shareholder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fidelity profit up 5 pct but revenue slips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.