* Q4 EPS C$0.10, vs year ago loss C$0.62 * Analysts had expected EPS C$0.15 before items * Order backlog down 60 pct * Revenue down 28 percent CALGARY, Alberta, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Finning International Inc , the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealer, said on Tuesday it returned to fourth-quarter profit after taking a big charge a year earlier. The Vancouver-based company said net income rose to C$16.4 million ($15.4 million), or 10 Canadian cents per share, from a loss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Finning returns to profit but revenue sags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642