(Releads, adds fresh HEX quotes, details, background) HELSINKI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Finnish bourse operator HEX said on Thursday it was considering allowing Swedish companies to trade in Helsinki, looking to take business from region's largest bourse. HEX Oyj Executive Vice President Jouni Torasvirta said the decision was tied to the merger of telecom operators Telia and Sonera , as the new Swedish group would be listed in Helsinki as well as Stockholm and New York. Several Nordic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Finnish HEX mulls hosting trade in Swedish shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.