* Q4 profit outlook slashed * Share sinks to 5-year lows (Adds details, analyst comment, share price) HELSINKI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Finnish wiring maker PKC Group slashed its outlook for fourth-quarter profits and said it planned to cut jobs as demand for commercial vehicle wiring has dropped, sending its shares to five-year lows. "PKC Group's forecast for the last quarter is lowered ... operative profitability will decrease significantly in comparison to the same period a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Finnish PKC cuts Q4 outlook, seeks job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.