* FinnvedenBulten shares start trading on Stockholm bourse * Offer price set at 49 SEK, valuing firm at 1 billion * Shares trade at 50 SEK (Adds background, details) STOCKHOLM, May 20 (Reuters) - Shares in FinnvedenBulten rose after being listed by owner Nordic Capital on the Stockholm bourse on Friday in a debut that values the Swedish auto parts maker at more than 1 billion crowns ($159.4 million). The share traded at 50 Swedish crowns at share at 0823 GMT after being offered at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-FinnvedenBulten shares rise after listing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.