(Adds details of settlement, background) CHICAGO, July 24 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp.'s Firestone unit said on Thursday a Texas judge has given preliminary approval to a nationwide settlement of class action lawsuits stemming from the August 2000 recall of 6.5 million Wilderness AT and ATX tires. The settlement does not affect hundreds of personal injury lawsuits still pending over rollover accidents involving tread separation. Federal authorities have linked the tires, mostly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Firestone class settlement gets preliminary OK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.