By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive named former Chrysler Group LLC chief executive Tom LaSorda as its new CEO on Tuesday, a move that comes a little more than two months after he first joined the electric car maker's board. Outgoing CEO Henrik Fisker, a one-time Aston Martin designer who founded the automaker carrying his name in 2007, was named executive chairman. "If we're going to grow this company into producing tens of thousands and perhaps, one day, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fisker names former Chrysler exec as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.