* Had been targeting China launch by end of this year * Seeks to tap in to China's fast-growing luxury car market * Company on firmer footing after setbacks -Henrik Fisker By Nichola Groom LOS ANGELES, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive will start selling its $100,000-plus Karma plug-in hybrid in China during the first quarter of next year to take advantage of the country's rapidly growing market for luxury cars, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fisker pushes back China launch to 1st-qtr 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.