(Adds detail from statement) FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - Credit rating agency Fitch said on Thursday it had assigned an A+ senior unsecured rating and an F1 short-term rating to German carmaker Volkswagen , with a long-term negative outlook. "The outlook reflects the expected reduction in cash generation during the upcoming model replacement phase and an unfavourable hedging position," Fitch said in a statement. Volkswagen's profits tumbled by more than two thirds in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch assigns A+ rating to VW, outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.