(Adds bond price, background) LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings changed the outlook on DaimlerChrysler AG's BBB+ senior unsecured rating to positive from stable on Thursday. "The Outlook change reflects Fitch's view that the progress made so far in the restructuring of Chrysler Group in particular, but also of the commercial vehicle division, has materially lowered the downside risk provided by these entities on the overall credit profile," the agency said. Fitch also affirmed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch changes DaimlerChrysler outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.