(Adds action on auto suppliers) NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings said on Monday it may cut General Motors Corp , as well as its ratings on several auto suppliers, after the auto maker and its main union failed to agree to terms of a new work contract and union members walked off the job nationwide. "The UAW strike has the potential for far-reaching, crippling repercussions throughout the industry," Fitch said in a statement. Fitch rates GM "B," five levels below investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch may cut General Motors, suppliers, on strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.