(Adds detail on suppliers) NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Wednesday said it no longer has General Motors Corp and several of its auto suppliers under review for downgrade after the automaker tentatively agreed to a new contract with the United Auto Workers union, ending a two-day nationwide strike. "Fitch will review the terms of the new agreement, but does not anticipate an outlook revision or rating change as a result of the contract alone," Fitch said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch no longer reviewing GM for rating cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.