(Adds details, bond price) NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Thursday raised its ratings on General Motors Acceptance Corp., the finance unit of General Motors Corp. , citing the completion of the sale of a controlling stake in the unit. General Motors said on Thursday it completed the sale of a 51-percent stake in its General Motors Acceptance Corp. finance arm to a consortium of investors led by Cerberus FIM Investors, LLC. GM expects the deal, which it announced earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch raises GMAC rating to "BB-plus"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642