(Adds background) NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings said on Tuesday that Ford Motor Co.'s profit warning will not trigger immediate rating action, although the rating outlook continues to be negative. Ford on Tuesday cut its full-year earnings outlook to $1 to $1.25 per share, down from $1.25 to $1.50 per share, citing lower vehicle sales and supplier-related challenges. Moody's Investors Service declined to comment on any rating response, while Standard & Poor's did not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch says no rating action after Ford warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.