(New throughout with S&P move, bond quote) NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - Two major ratings agencies on Wednesday said they may raise junk-rated Visteon Corp.'s bond rating after the company's former parent, Ford Motor Co. , agreed to help bail out the ailing parts supplier. However, any revised rating would still be below investment grade. Rating upgrades usually lower a company's borrowing costs. Visteon said it will slash costs by transferring 24 plants and 17,400 workers to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch, S&P say may raise Visteon debt ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.