(Adds details) NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Fitch on Thursday raised TRW Automotive's indicative debt ratings, assuming the company completes its scheduled initial public offering, citing the company's reducing its quantity of debt relative to equity. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. said late last year that it intends to raise about $328 million through selling common stock, which it intends to use to pay down long-term debt. Fitch Ratings said it was upgrading TRW Automotive's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fitch upgrades TRW indicative ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.