* Proposal on top of loan guarantee offer * Takes total govt. aid offer to up to 500 mln euros * Contingent on keeping Antwerp plant open (Adds background, detail) BRUSSELS, April 30 (Reuters) - Belgium's Flemish government has proposed a sale and leaseback deal with General Motors that could mean a windfall of 200 million euros ($266 million) for the struggling auto company, it said in a statement on Thursday. The proposed injection would be on top of Flanders's offer of up to 200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Flanders offers GM 200 mln eur sale, leaseback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.