(Adds byline, background, analyst comment, bond price) By Alex Clelland LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Company (FMCC), the finance arm of Ford Motor Co , launched a 1.5 billion euro three-year bond on Wednesday, increased from initial plans for a one billion euro sale. FMCC priced the bond, which carries a 5.5 percent coupon and matures on May 2, 2006, to yield 277.354 basis points over the OBL 137 German government bond. As well as increasing the size of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-FMCC sells 1.5 billion euro three-year bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.