(Rewrites with Folz comments) MULHOUSE, France, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The head of French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen denied on Thursday the company had changed a key 2003 profit target, but failed to halt a slide in its shares amid worries the firm would fall short. Jean-Martin Folz said PSA had not changed its goal for an operating margin in its autos division of at least 3.7 percent this year, but stressed this was "a target not a forecast". His comments followed market rumours that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Folz fails to reassure as PSA dips on profit fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.