* Invested 1.5 bln rupees in Pithampur plant to manufacture SUVs * Expects SUV sales to constitute 25-30 percent of total in short term * SUVs production to be 75-80 percent localised (Adds details, quotes, background, share price) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, June 23 (Reuters) - Commercial vehicles maker Force Motors Ltd plans to foray into the passenger vehicle segment by launching sports utility vehicles (SUVs) under Force One brand in July, a top official said on Thursday. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Force to enter passenger segment, launch SUVs in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.