(Adds analyst comments, details, share movement) BANGALORE, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Shares of Force Protection Inc fell 22 percent after the maker of ballistic and mine-protected vehicles received only a small share of the $2.6 billion orders given by the U.S. Pentagon under the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle program. The orders indicated that Force Protection's participation in further MRAP orders may be limited, Dougherty & Co analyst Joe Maxa wrote in a research note. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Force Protection shares slump on weak MRAP order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642