(Adds details) DETROIT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Thursday the automaker's chief marketing officer and nonexecutive chairman of Volvo Cars, Hans-Olov Olsson, will retire effective Jan. 1, 2007. Olsson, 64, is the latest executive to leave the automaker, which is in the midst of a sweeping restructuring in its North American operations. Ford did not announce a replacement for the position of chief marketing officer but said Lewis Booth has been elected to replace Olsson ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford chief marketing officer to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.