(Adds details) SHANGHAI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s main Chinese car venture expects its sales to rise more than 20 percent in 2005, a senior executive said on Wednesday, outpacing the market but lagging some rivals. "We'll see at least a 20 percent rise in sales this year," said Zou Wenchao, executive vice president of Changan Ford. The U.S. company sold 53,000 cars in 2004 from Changan Ford, its venture in the southwest of the country with local car maker Changan Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford China JV sees car sales up 20 pct in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642