(Adds details and background) DETROIT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Wednesday it has completed the sale of car rental company Hertz Corp. to a private equity group, and it plans to report a fourth-quarter pretax gain from the transaction of $1.1 billion to $1.3 billion. The cash infusion comes as Ford faces a deepening financial crisis and its core automotive unit is losing money. Shares of the Detroit-based automaker rose more than 2 percent on the New York Stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford completes Hertz sale, sees pretax gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642