* Expects higher material, structural costs to hurt EPS * Says rise in pension costs may pressure earns momentum * Rates stock "underperform;" price target of $11 Sept 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co could see its profits decline from 2010 to 2011 due to higher material and structural costs, said Credit Suisse, which expects the U.S. automaker's earnings momentum to come under further pressure if pension costs rise. Ford, the No. 2 U.S. automaker, faces a nearly $900 million increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford could see earnings decline through 2011: analyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.