(Adds Chrysler Financial gaining access to CP program) DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's finance arm and Chrysler Financial said on Wednesday they can access the U.S. Federal Reserve's new short-term funding facility. "We have registered for the commercial paper program and it is available for us to use if we choose," Ford Motor credit spokeswoman Meredith Libbey said in a statement. She declined to provide details pending release of its third-quarter financial results on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford Credit, Chrysler gain CP program access" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642