(Adds details throughout) DETROIT, May 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. will transform its Ford Credit sales operations to create 78 multi-brand branches in the United States and Canada over the next two years, the automaker said on Monday. Regional sales offices for those brands will also be combined, resulting in 11 new regions instead of the 18 currently. About 30 percent of the 3,100 employees who work at 163 existing Ford Credit branches, which all focus on a single sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford Credit to transform branches, shift jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.