(Recasts with company comment, changes dateline) DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Monday that it expects production in North America to fall by as much as 12 percent in the first six months of 2007 and then rebound in the second half. Ford production will be down by as much as 12 percent for the first six months of 2007 as compared to a year ago, Ford spokesman Oscar Suris said. Ford's second-half production would increase 5 to 10 percent over this year's low levels, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford to cut N. American H1 output as much as 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.