(Adds quotes, new figures, details, background throughout) By Dmitry Solovyov MOSCOW, Aug 30 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker Ford's car sales in Russia will double to an estimated 120,000 units in 2006, half of them produced locally, the head of the Russian unit Henrik Nenzen said on Wednesday. Foreign car sales in Russia have been booming over the past five years as incomes rise amid record world prices for Russia's main export commodities of oil, gas and metals. Ford is the market leader ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford to double Russian car sales in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.