(Adds comments from Continental CEO, Ford forecast) By Michael Shields, European Automotive Correspondent BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The carmaking industry in western Europe is at risk unless it takes steps to boost its international competitiveness, a senior Ford Motor Co. executive said on Tuesday. "The fact of the matter is, these days it is not a very competitive place to do business," Mark Fields, executive vice president of Ford's Premier Automotive Group (PAG) of luxury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford exec says western Europe carmaking at risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.