(Adds Lyons comment on outlook for F-Series sales, paragraphs 14-18) NEW ORLEANS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. hopes to eke out a gain in its U.S. sales this year by offering more loans to young car buyers, a senior company official said on Sunday. Steve Lyons, head of the automaker's core Ford Division, spoke of the change in policy toward young buyers -- and an easing of some previous restrictions on loans -- in remarks to reporters on the sidelines of the annual convention of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford to extend more loans to young buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642