* China JV halts production Thursday to study pedal * JV produced 1,663 Transit Classic vans with CTS pedal * CTS began supplying pedals to Ford in December DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and its joint venture partner Jiangling Motors Corp halted China production of full-sized Transit Classic diesel commercial vans equipped with CTS Corp pedals, the automakers said on Thursday. CTS, which is at the center of a massive Toyota Motor Corp recall over potentially faulty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford halts production of China van with CTS pedal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642