* Steady growth seen in 'mature' U.S., Europe markets * U.S. Sept auto industry sales seen 9-9.5 mln annual rate DETROIT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has room for steady growth in its share of the North American and European auto markets, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Wednesday. Ford, the only large U.S. automaker not to reorganize in 2009 under a government-supported bankruptcy, has increased its market share in the United States this year as rivals General Motors Co ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford has room to grow in U.S., Europe -- CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.