(Recasts, adds details and background) DETROIT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Blue-collar workers at Ford Motor Co. ratified a deal that will help the automaker save $850 million annually in health-care expenses. The United Auto Workers union said on Thursday 51 percent of its members voted in favor of the pact, which was first announced on Saturday. The Ford agreement was closely patterned after the October deal between the union and General Motors Corp. . The ratification of the pact comes as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford hourly workers ratify health-care deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642