(Adds details) Nov 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co may fall below minimum cash levels by $2.7 billion in the second half of 2009, said a Barclays Capital analyst, who also lowered his price target on the automaker's stock by $2. "With greater than anticipated cash burn in third quarter and the automotive downturn expanding globally, we estimate that Ford is likely to fall below minimum cash levels in 2H09, requiring Ford to either tap its available credit lines or request government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford may fall below minimun cash level by 2H09:Barclays" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642