(Adds background, details throughout) NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co. plans to sell $1 billion of 10-year notes as early as Monday in a reopening of an issue sold in September, market sources said. The issue from the finance arm of auto giant Ford Motor Co. F.N> is expected to be priced at yields of 2.55 to 2.65 percentage points more than comparable U.S. Treasuries, market sources said. J.P. Morgan and Citigroup are managing the sale. The deal comes after a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford Motor Credit to sell $1 bln 10-year notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642