(Adds background) NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s finance arm Ford Motor Credit Co. plans to sell $1 billion of debt in two parts on Wednesday, a joint lead manager on the sale said. The offering will include two-year floating rate notes and five-year fixed-rate notes. Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital and LaSalle Broker-Dealer Services, a division of ABN AMRO, are joint lead managers on the offering. The debt sale comes after a sharp rally in Ford's bonds last week, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford Motor Credit to sell $1 bln notes-joint lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.