* First Thai plant to be 100 pct owned by Ford * To begin producing Ford Focus passenger cars in 2012 * Committed to investment in Thailand despite recent unrest (Adds quotes from news conference, details) By Ploy Ten Kate BANGKOK, June 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co announced a $450 million investment in Thailand on Thursday to build a new manufacturing plant, with the bulk of the output destined for export markets as part of its expansion in Asia Pacific. The plant in the eastern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford Motor to invest $450 mln in new Thai plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642