* Citigroup remains constructive on U.S. auto stocks * Adds Ford to top picks live list * Upgrades Delphi to "buy", cuts Magna to "sell" March 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is set to post solid first-quarter results, said Citigroup, which added the No. 2 U.S. automaker to its top picks live list to reflect strengthening U.S. demand, upcoming launches and low valuation. The brokerage also upgraded auto parts supplier Delphi Automotive PLC to "buy" from "neutral," on easing concerns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford to post solid 1st-qtr - Citigroup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642