(Recasts, adds sales figures and other details) DETROIT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday reported a quarterly profit, reversing a year-earlier loss, as earnings from its finance arm offset weak automotive operations. The No. 2 U.S. automaker said fourth-quarter net income was $104 million, or 6 cents a share, compared with a year-earlier loss of $793 million, or 43 cents a share. Excluding one-time charges, Ford earned 28 cents a share. Wall Street analysts' average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford posts profit but auto operations lose money" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642