* Q1 operating profit 46 cents: Street view 31 cents * Ford raises 2010 outlook to 'solid profits' * Ford raises Q2 North American production plan by 5 pct DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a $2.1 billion first-quarter profit that exceeded Wall Street forecasts as North American production and sales picked up, and it raised its 2010 outlook to "solid profits." Ford, the No. 2 U.S. automaker, on Tuesday raised its second-quarter North American production plan and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford posts quarterly profit, raises 2010 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642