(Recasts with closing stock prices) DETROIT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Shares of Ford Motor Co. led most auto stocks higher on Monday as the sector rallied on hopes that new U.S. vehicle sales in November will be better than pessimistic forecasts. Shares of Ford rose 67 cents, or 6.56 percent, to close at $10.88 on the New York Stock Exchange, where they were among the day's most active issues. "Ford is participating the most in the rally ... simply because it was beaten up the worst," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford powers most auto stocks higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.